Rick Murrell brings a real passion and drive for the South, with 30 years of business experience in Invercargill.
His governance experience includes, Director of New Zealand Motor Trade Association (2005 – 2012), Director of Motor Trade Investments (2010 – 2012) and New Zealand President/Chairperson Motor Trade Association (2011 – 2012).
He also has a long standing involvement in the community, including with Southern Steel netball and the Tour of Southland.
I want to create an environment where the community not just lives here but thrives. I see Invercargill more than just a gateway to the South (Stewart Island, Catlins and Fiordland), but as a destination in itself.
I am all for improved governance, helping provide a culture that works with business and community to get things done, and providing more ‘bang for your buck’ for ratepayers.
I want to see a city that all of Southland can be proud of.
- Helping improve Governance
- Helping provide a culture the works with business and the community to get things done
- Providing more ‘bang for your buck’ for the rate payers
- A community where young people want to live and thrive
- Work to help create quality infrastructure and amenities
Paid opinion authorised by Rick Murrell. Let’s Go Invercargill